Insurance & Payment Information
For more information on insurance coverage, please call
610-480-8919. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
Visit our Admission page or call 610-480-8919 to learn more about our admissions process for patients and families. If you need to pay a patient bill, online bill payment is available.
List of Accepted Insurance Plans
If you do not see your insurance plan listed below, please call 610-480-8919 to verify.
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Aetna International/Global Plans
- Aetna Student Health
- Administrators PPO (Aetna)
- Amerihealth Administrators
- Anthem Blue Cross
- ASA – Aetna Signature
- Blue Cross (We are a national BlueCard provider)
- Capital Blue Cross
- Carpenter’s Health & Welfare
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Devon Health Services
- Federal Blue Cross
- First Health/Cofinity
- First Student (managed by Optum)
- First Priority Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Bluecard Products/PPO/EPO/Indemnity)
- Independence Administrators
- Keystone Health East (managed by Magellan)
- Keystone Health Plan Central PPO
- Magellan – Commercial
- Mental Health Consultants
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Penn Behavioral Health
- Personal Choice
- Quest Behavioral Health
- Tri-State Administrators (United Foods and Commercial Workers Union)
- United Foods and Commercial Workers Union H/W Fund
- United Healthcare
- United Behavioral Health (Optum)
- VA CCN
Standard Service Price Guide
We understand that coping with medical bills and insurance claims can be difficult and at times stressful, therefore it is our goal to help you understand the process. This section is intended to help you understand about our charges and the actual payment of services provided by Malvern. It is important to note, a hospital standard “charge” is not the same as “expected payment.” A charge is the amount billed for a service. In many cases, hospitals are paid differently than the billed amount. Our charges are based on the type of care provided and can differ based upon the insurance plan and our contracted rate.
To access our standard charges for care and Malvern’s contracted rate by insurance, download our rate information.
Charges are not a reflection of patient responsibility, which is determined by the specific benefit of your insurance plan. Standard charges are current as of 12/31/20. Price estimates are subject to change and are only valid for services provided at Malvern. Estimates do not include physician charges or other professional services rendered.
If you need to pay a patient bill, online bill payment is available.Make a Payment