We help young adults progress forward from the following:
Anxiety, Depression, Other Mood Disorders, Trauma and more.
Our Clinical Program is based on evidenced-based treatment and focuses on identifying problems, navigating situations, and engaging in situations in a positive manner. Modalities include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical-behavior therapy (DBT) skills are introduced in a group format
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
The presence of family is an integral component of psychological stability and a source of support for better recovery.
- Offer Individual Family Sessions
- Host a Weekly Families F.I.R.S.T. (Families Invested in Recovery and Supporting Treatment) Program. A support/psychoeducational group for families, caregivers and loved ones.
To everyone that comes to Malvern Behavioral Health, there is one thing you need to know when you step off the elevator- this place to me was a second home. I felt comfortable and welcome by all staff and peers. This place made me become a better man.
The staff here honest to god care about you. They treated me better in one week than most of my family my whole life.
The staff here are phenomenal and provide excellent care. They make sure you know you are loved and mean so much to the world. There isn’t one staff member that judged me or made me feel uncomfortable…they are friendly, funny, and down to earth. I’ve never felt alone. Special thanks to the staff, you’ve done so much for me.
Malvern Behavioral Health
Constitution Health Plaza
1930 S. Broad Street, 4th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Monday through Friday: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 2:00pm – 4:00pm